Security Risk Analysis is an essential security management tool, the standards for which are determined by whatever management decides it wants to accept in terms of actual loss (Broder, James F.,”Risk Analysis and the Security Survey”, Third Edition, Butterworth-Heinemann); thus, this process is highly important for management in order to prepare company against (potential) crime from occurring and to reduce security risks towards business operation, since without or with substandard Security Risk Analysis, threats may not be identified or the company is not well prepared for such threats, resulting in huge loss for the company.
This method is specifically used to determine security risk level of a specific process; thus appropriate security countermeasures can be put in place.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
· Introduction to Security Risk Analysis and Security Risk Management
· Introduction to FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
· Introduction to Process Risk Assessment
· Introduction to types of security countermeasures
· Exercise on Process Security Risk Assessment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Managers holding security functions (Security Managers, Safety Managers), employees assigned to design security system, supervisors responsible for security of specific area(s), or management who is concern with the current security system and/or wishes to reduce crime or security risks within his/her area of responsibility.
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM. ICPS.
TRAINING DURATION : 2 days
TRAINING TIME :
2. 19 Feb 2018-20 Feb 2018
3. 19 Mar 2018-20 Mar 2018
4. 16 Apr 2018-17 Apr 2018
5. 14 May 2018-15 May 2018
6. 04 Jun 2018-05 Jun 2018
7. 16 Jul 2018-17 Jul 2018
8. 20 Aug 2018-21 Aug 2018
9. 17 Sep 2018-18 Sep 2018
10. 15 Oct 2018-16 Oct 2018
11. 19 Nov 2018-20 Nov 2018
12. 17 Dec 2018-18 Dec 2018
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
1. Modul Training
2. Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
4. ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
7. Foto Training
8. Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
9. Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
10. Instruktur yang Qualified
11. Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)