ANSYS : BASIC FLUENT CFD
(COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS)
Fluid dynamics is the science of fluid motion. Fluid flow is commonly studied in one of three ways:
Experimental fluid dynamics.
Theoretical fluid dynamics.
Numerically: computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
During this course we will focus on obtaining the knowledge required to be able to solve practical fluid flow problems using CFD. CFD is the science of predicting fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical reactions, and related phenomena by solving the mathematical equations which govern these processes using a numerical process. The result of CFD analyses is relevant engineering data used in:
Conceptual studies of new designs.
Detailed product development.
CFD analysis complements testing and experimentation reduces the total effort required in the laboratory.
WHY MUST BE USE FLUENT CFD COMMERCIAL CODE?
FLUENT applications are as following:
External/internal automotive flows and in‐cylinder flows
Moving and dynamic mesh
Many more !
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
1. Introduction to GAMBIT + Demo
2. Tutorial Creating and Meshing a Basic Geometry
3. Introduction to Geometry Operations
4. Exercise 1 Geometry Creation
5. Edge and Face Meshing
6. Exercise 2 2D Geometry and Mesh Generation
7. Volume Meshing
8. Exercise 33D Geometry and Mesh Generation
9. Lecture Introduction to CFD Analysis
10. Demonstration: Overview of the CFD Process
11. Tutorial Session Tutorial #1 (3D Mixing Elbow)
12. Lecture Solver Basics
13. Lecture Boundary Conditions
14. Tutorial Session
15. Lecture Solver Settings
YOU MUST READ THIS..!
C. Teoretical and practical is given everyday of training
D. For practical session, every participant should bring laptop
INSTRUCTOR : Sugianto and team
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
TRAINING TIME :
2. 12 Feb 2018-15 Feb 2018
3. 12 Mar 2018-15 Mar 2018
4. 09 Apr 2018-12 Apr 2018
5. 21 May 2018-24 May 2018
6. 25 Jun 2018-28 Jun 2018
7. 09 Jul 2018-12 Jul 2018
8. 27 Aug 2018-30 Aug 2018
9. 10 Sep 2018-13 Sep 2018
10. 22 Oct 2018-25 Oct 2018
11. 12 Nov 2018-15 Nov 2018
12. 10 Dec 2018-13 Dec 2018
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
1. Training Module
2. Flashdisk contain training material
4. NoteBook and Ballpoint
7. Training Foto
8. Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
9. Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
10. Qualified Instructor
11. Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )